Healthy Eating – How To Eat Right For Better HealthMay 22, 2018
Our changing lifestyle has changed and like that our food habits have also changed a lot. Noodles, pasta, bread and burger, pizzas have replaced grains, cereals and vegetables, which are the actual needs of our body. We tend to grow belly fat, which has become very common in men as well as women these days. This has made people searching through the internet looking for exercises to reduce belly fat.
If you are also looking for exercises to reduce belly fat and or you have tried some and have failed many times earlier then have a look at these simple but effective 10 exercises to reduce belly fat which can give you a real result in combination with the right diet and lifestyle. Let’s start…
Exercises To Reduce Belly Fat
- Classic Crunches – Abs- crunches can never be ousted from fat reducing exercises club. Lay down straight, put your hand on the back of the head and try to lift your upper torso without looking for any help. Start with low numbers and increase it gradually day by day.
- Bicycle exercise – Lie down and put your hand back of your head. Slowly run your legs as you paddle a cycle. Do this for 5 minutes on your first day and then increase your timing gradually. This exercise will burn fat around your waist and strengthen your leg muscles.
- Walking – If you walk for a minimum of 30 minutes, even just four days a week, it will help to reduce your weight and your belly fat effectively. Walking helps improve your body strength and immunity.
- Running – Running daily for even only 2 km on your tread meal or outside of your home will make your body firm and enhance your posture. Running improves blood flow and tightens the muscles.
- Reverse Crunches – This exercise involves touching your forehead with your knees. Put your hand behind the head and try to repeat as much as you can. This is considered one of the best exercises for losing belly fat easily and speedily.
- Vertical Leg Crunch – These exercise involve lifting of your leg, bending it from knees and then without putting it back on floor repeating the gesture by moving up and down your legs. This workout puts pressure on your belly, waist and thighs causing them to be more firm and strong.
- Toe touch – Now this easy one. Lie down and raise your legs in 90 degrees. Lift your upper torso and try to touch your toe without bending your legs. This exercise will surely give you back your flat belly.
- Jumping Planks – Come into your plank position. Without lifting your hand try to jump out to sides in a clockwise direction, but holding your legs together. This exercise will strengthen your muscle around thighs and your belly.
- Stomach Vacuum – Place your body down on your hands and legs forming a cat position. Inhale loosening your abdomen and exhale tightening your abdomen. Stay in this position for 10 seconds and concentrate on your breathing.
- Bending side-to-side – Stand upright and place your hands to the side of your waist. Now bend to the left side as much as your body can till you feel stress at your right side. Keep your body still in that position for 3 minutes. Repeat this with your right side.
Consistently performing these exercises, combined with good diet and lifestyle habits will give you the results you desire in a few weeks.